Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MYOTOP Has Generic Salt :: TOLPERISONE
- 2 MYOTOP Is From Company Zuventus Priced :: Rs. 136.2
- 3 MYOTOP have TOLPERISONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MYOTOP Has Generic Salt :: TOLPERISONE
MYOTOP Is From Company Zuventus Priced :: Rs. 136.2
MYOTOP have TOLPERISONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Spasticity and muscle spasms
Drug Dose ::
The recommended dose is as followings: Tablet Adult: 50-150 mg three times daily according to the individual requirement and tolerance of the patient. Children (from 3 months to 6 years): 5-10 mg/kg/day in three divided doses. Children (from 6 to 14 years): 2-4 mg/kg/day in three divided doses.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the product Myasthenia gravis Nursing mother
Drug Precautions ::
In case of children, the prescribed dose and duration of treatment should closely be observed.
Drug Side Effects ::
Sometimes, muscular weakness, headache, nausea, vomiting and rarely hypersensitivity reactions may occur as side effects.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Tolperisone is a centrally acting muscle relaxant.
Drug Interactions ::
Methocarbamol. Tolperisone HCl.