Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name OVIDINE-M Has Generic Salt :: Povidone
- 2 OVIDINE-M Is From Company Ind-Swift Priced :: Rs. 30
- 3 OVIDINE-M have Povidone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name OVIDINE-M Has Generic Salt :: Povidone
OVIDINE-M Is From Company Ind-Swift Priced :: Rs. 30
OVIDINE-M have Povidone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dry eye, Neonatal Conjunctivitis, Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
Drug Dose ::
Adult: 1 drop 4 times daily or as required, depending upon the severity of the disease, to be instilled into the conjunctival sac.
Hypersensitivity; prolonged use in patients with thyroid disorders or on lithium therapy. Premature neonates or neonates weighing <1.5 kg. Drug Precautions ::
Patients who experience blurred vision after application of the product should not drive or use machinery until their vision has cleared. Contact lenses should not be worn during instillation of the product. After instillation there should be an interval of at least 30 minutes before reinsertion of contact lenses.
Drug Side Effects ::
Occasionally mild-transient burning or sticky sensation and very rarely irritation or hypersensitivity reactions reported. Blurred vision after application may occur.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Povidone-iodine is an iodophore with a powerful broad-spectrum germicidal activity against a wide range of bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa and spores. Microbicidal and ocular lubricant.
Drug Interactions ::