Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name PROXYM Has Generic Salt :: ETODOLAC
- 2 PROXYM Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 95
- 3 PROXYM have ETODOLAC is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name PROXYM Has Generic Salt :: ETODOLAC
PROXYM Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 95
PROXYM have ETODOLAC is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Pain, Osetoarthritis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: 600-1000 mg/day in divided doses adjusted according to response. Max: 1200 mg/day. ER tablet: Once daily
Peptic ulcer, hypersensitivity to etodolac/NSAIDs. Childn; pregnancy (3rd trimester) and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
CHF, dehydration, impaired renal, hepatic function, history of GI disease. Elderly, patients receiving anticoagulant.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI disturbances; CNS effects; hypersensitivity reactions. Rash, pruritus; neuromuscular and skeletal weaknesses; blurred vision. Potentially Fatal: Acute renal failure; blood disorder; nephrotoxicity; angioedema, arrhythmia, bone marrow suppression, CHF, dyspnoea, erythema multiforme, exfoliative dermatitis, hepatitis, hypertension, peripheral neuropathy, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, syncope, tachycardia, toxic amblyopia, toxic epidermal necrolysis, urticaria.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Etodolac is an NSAID derived from pyrano-indoleacetic acid, inhibits cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) resulting in decreased prostaglandin precursor formation.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased effect of warfarin, lithium, methotrexate, digoxin, cyclosporin, aspirin. Effect may be reduced with aspirin. Reduced effect of some diuretics and ?-blockers. Alcohol enhances gastric mucosal irritation.