Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name R-2 Has Generic Salt :: RUPATADINE
- 2 R-2 Is From Company Wockhardt Priced :: Rs. 49
- 3 R-2 have RUPATADINE is comes under Sub class Anti Allergics of Main Class Immunology , Allergy
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Immunology , Allergy Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Allergics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name R-2 Has Generic Salt :: RUPATADINE
R-2 Is From Company Wockhardt Priced :: Rs. 49
R-2 have RUPATADINE is comes under Sub class Anti Allergics of Main Class Immunology , Allergy
Main Medicine Class:: Immunology , Allergy Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Allergics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Drug Dose ::
Adults and adolescents (above 12 years): 10 mg (one tablet) once daily, with or without food.
Hypersensitivity. Avoid alcohol.
Drug Precautions ::
Renal or hepatic insufficiency. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery. Pregnancy, lactation. Elderly, children <12 yr. Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, somnolence, fatigue/asthenia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Rupatadine acts as a long-acting, non-sedative antagonist at histaminergic H1-receptors. Rupatadine also antagonises the platelet-activating factor (PAF). Both histamine and PAF cause bronchoconstriction and lead to an increase in the vascular permeability, acting as mediators in the inflammatory process.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased CNS depressant effects when used with CNS depressants or alcohol.