Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name RHINOCORT SPY Has Generic Salt :: Budesonide
- 2 RHINOCORT SPY Is From Company Astrazeneca Priced :: Rs. 178.86
- 3 RHINOCORT SPY have Budesonide is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name RHINOCORT SPY Has Generic Salt :: Budesonide
RHINOCORT SPY Is From Company Astrazeneca Priced :: Rs. 178.86
RHINOCORT SPY have Budesonide is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Inhalation Asthma As metered dose inhaler: 400 mcg/day in 2 divided doses, up to 1.6 mg/day in severe cases. Maintenance: 200-400 mcg/day. As dry powd inhaler: 200-800 mcg/day. As nebulised soln: Inhale. Adults and elderly: 1 – 2 mg twice daily. Children 3 months to 12 years of age: 0.5 – 1 mg twice daily.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this preparation.
Drug Precautions ::
Active or doubtfully quiescent tuberculosis, paradoxical bronchospasm; untreated fungal, bacterial, or systemic viral infections, or ocular herpes simplex infection. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Sneezing, headache, sore throat, dry mouth, nausea etc. have been reported as the common side effects. hoarseness and candidiasis of the mouth or throat.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Budesonide controls the rate of protein synthesis, depresses the migration of polymorphonuclear leukocytes, fibroblasts, reverses capillary permeability and lysosomal stabilisation at the cellular level to prevent or control inflammation.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased systemic exposure w/ potent CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. ketoconazole). Decreased systemic exposure w/ CYP3A4 inducers (e.g. carbamazepine).