Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name 7 Has Generic Salt :: Simethicone
- 2 7 Is From Company F D C Priced :: Rs. 50
- 3 7 have Simethicone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name 7 Has Generic Salt :: Simethicone
7 Is From Company F D C Priced :: Rs. 50
7 have Simethicone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Simethicone||LA SUSP||Rs. 50||200 ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Peptic ulcer, Infantile colic, Upper GI bloating, Functional dyspepsia, Spastic or irritable colon
Drug Dose ::
Simethicone drops should be taken after meals and at bedtime or as directed by the physician. Children younger than 2 years of age: 20 mg (0.3 ml drops) 4 times daily up to 240 mg/day (3.6 ml drops). Children 2 to12 years of age: 40 mg (0.6 ml drops) 4 times daily. Adults and children older than 12 years of age: 40 to 80 mg (0.6 to 1.2 ml drops) 4 times daily up to 500 mg/day (7.5 ml drops).
There is no information about the contraindication of Simethicone.
Drug Precautions ::
More than 12 doses per day should not be used, except under the advice and supervision of a physician. Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
Drug Side Effects ::
Simethicone is physiologically inert and no adverse effect has been reported after oral ingestion.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Changes surface tension of gas bubbles and causes collapse of foam bubbles, thus allowing easier passage of gas and preventing gas pockets in gastrointestinal tract.
Drug Interactions ::