Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ACECLO Has Generic Salt :: Aceclofenac
- 2 ACECLO Is From Company Aristo Priced :: Rs. 36.56
- 3 ACECLO have Aceclofenac is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ACECLO Has Generic Salt :: Aceclofenac
ACECLO Is From Company Aristo Priced :: Rs. 36.56
ACECLO have Aceclofenac is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Aceclofenac||MR TAB||Rs. 36.56||10|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis;
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Ankylosing spondylitis; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis 100 mg twice daily.
Hypersensitivity to aspirin or NSAIDs; moderate to severe renal impairment; pregnancy (3rd trimester); history of peptic ulceration or GI bleed; patients with infections.
Drug Precautions ::
Cautiously administer to patients with GI disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, haematological abnormalities, hepatic porphyria; history of bronchial asthma; history of heart failure or hypertension; mild renal, hepatic or cardiac impairment. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery. Elderly.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, dizziness, rashes; increased LFTs. Potentially Fatal: Severe GI bleeding; nephrotoxicity; blood dyscrasias.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Aceclofenac, a phenylacetic acid derivative, has antiinflammatory and analgesic properties. It is a potent inhibitor of cyclo-oxygenase which is involved in the production of prostaglandins.
Drug Interactions ::
May increase plasma concentrations of lithium and digoxin. Increased nephrotoxicity when used with diuretics or ciclosporin. Monitor serum potassium when used with potassium-sparing diuretics and ACE inhibitors. May enhance activity of anticoagulants. May increase risk of methotrexate toxicity when administered within 24 hr of methotrexate admin. Increased risk of GI bleed with other NSAIDs. Increased risk of convulsion with quinolones.