Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ACLENE Has Generic Salt :: Adapalene
- 2 ACLENE Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 86.25
- 3 ACLENE have Adapalene is comes under Sub class Drugs for Acne of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Acne
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ACLENE Has Generic Salt :: Adapalene
ACLENE Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 86.25
ACLENE have Adapalene is comes under Sub class Drugs for Acne of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Acne
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Acne, Keratosis pilaris
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Topical As 0.1% soln/cream/gel: Apply once daily at night.
Drug Precautions ::
Patients with sunburn, eczema. Pregnancy, lactation. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight or UV irradiation. Keep away from the eyes, lips, nostrils and mucous membranes. Do not apply to cuts, abrasions, scaly or flaky skin, or patches of sunburned skin. Use with caution with preparations containing sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid.
Drug Side Effects ::
Mild skin irritation, scaling, erythema, cutaneous dryness, sensations of stinging and burning, pruritus.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Adapalene binds to specific retinoic acid nuclear receptors which normalises the differentiation of follicular epithelial cells resulting in decreased microcomedone formation.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased irritation may occur with medicated or abrasive soaps, products with a pronounced drying effect and those containing alcohol or astringents.