Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ALTROL Has Generic Salt :: ANASTROZOLE
- 2 ALTROL Is From Company TAJ PH. Priced :: Rs. 722.82
- 3 ALTROL have ANASTROZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ALTROL Has Generic Salt :: ANASTROZOLE
ALTROL Is From Company TAJ PH. Priced :: Rs. 722.82
ALTROL have ANASTROZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Breast cancer, Ovulation induction
Drug Dose ::
Oral Advanced or locally advanced breast cancer, Adjuvant treatment in early breast cancer Adult: In postmenopausal women: 1 mg daily. Adjuvant treatment may be continued for up to 5 yr.
Pregnancy. Hypersensitivity, premenopausal women.
Drug Precautions ::
Lactation. Moderate or severe hepatic impairment, hyperlipidaemias. Laboratory test for menopause if status is doubtful. Bone mass density test should be conducted at the start of the therapy and at regular intervals thereafter.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hot flushes, vaginal dryness, vaginal bleeding, hair thinning, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache, arthralgia, bone fractures, rash, oedema, myalgia, fever, weight gain, leucopenia, flu-like syndrome, asthenia, dizziness, drowsiness, abnormal liver enzyme values, thrombophloebitis, anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Anastrozole prevents conversion of androstenedione to estrone and testosterone to oestradiol by inhibiting aromatase, thus leading to significantly reduced serum oestradiol concentrations.
Drug Interactions ::
Efficacy decreased by oestrogens. Plasma concentrations decreased by tamoxifen.