Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CELIPRES Has Generic Salt :: Celiprolol
- 2 CELIPRES Is From Company Solus Priced :: Rs. 83
- 3 CELIPRES have Celiprolol is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CELIPRES Has Generic Salt :: Celiprolol
CELIPRES Is From Company Solus Priced :: Rs. 83
CELIPRES have Celiprolol is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hypertension, Angina pectoris
Drug Dose ::
Oral Hypertension Adult: 200-400 mg once daily. Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) 15-40 100-200 mg/day. <15 Avoid. Contraindication ::
Hypersensitivity, sinus bradycardia, >1st degree heart block, cardiogenic shock, uncompensated heart failure, hypotensive patients. Pregnancy (2nd and 3rd trimesters).
Drug Precautions ::
Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea, abdominal discomfort, diarrhoea; CHF, AV nodal block and bradycardia, palpitations; headache, fatigue, dizziness, insomnia; Raynaud’s phenomenon; orthostatic hypotension; bronchial obstruction; tremor, rash, muscle cramps; impotence.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Celiprolol is a cardioselective ?-blocker. It exhibits intrinsic sympathomimetic and direct vasodilator activity.
Drug Interactions ::
May exacerbate rebound HTN upon withdrawal of clonidine. May increase AV conduction time w/ digitalis glycosides. Reduced bioavailability w/ concomitant hydrochlorothiazide, chlorthalidone or theophylline. Concomitant dihydropyridine Ca channel blockers (e.g. nifedipine) may increase the risk of hypotension and heart failure.