Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CELKERAN Has Generic Salt :: Chlorambucil
- 2 CELKERAN Is From Company CELON(VIVILON) Priced :: Rs. 1450.00/2450.00
- 3 CELKERAN have Chlorambucil is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CELKERAN Has Generic Salt :: Chlorambucil
CELKERAN Is From Company CELON(VIVILON) Priced :: Rs. 1450.00/2450.00
CELKERAN have Chlorambucil is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Lymphocytic leukemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Waldenstrm macroglobulinemia, polycythemia vera, trophoblastic neoplasms, ovarian carcinoma, nephrotic syndrome, Hodgkin’s disease
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Hodgkin’s disease 200 mcg/kg/day. Maintenance: 30-100 mcg/kg/day. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma 100 mcg/kg/day. Maintenance: 30-100 mcg/kg/day. Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia 100-200 mcg/kg/day for 3-8 wk. Maintenance: 30-100 mcg/kg/day. Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinaemia Initial: 6-12 mg/day until leucopenia develops. Maintenance: 2-8 mg/day.
Hypersensitivity. Pregnancy and lactation. Porphyria.
Drug Precautions ::
Renal or hepatic dysfunction. Perform blood counts regularly. Seizure disorder, bone marrow suppression. Patient who has received radiation therapy, myelosuppressive drugs or has a depressed baseline leukocyte/platelet count within the previous 4 wk. Increased incidence of acute leukaemias and other secondary malignancies.
Drug Side Effects ::
Reversible progressive lymphocytopenia and neutropenia; GI disturbances; hepatotoxicity; skin rashes; peripheral neuropathy; central neurotoxicity including seizures; interstitial pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis. High doses may produce azoospermia and amenorrhoea. Sterility when given to boys at or before puberty. Potentially Fatal: Severe bone marrow suppression, carcinogenic and human infertility.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Chlorambucil interferes with DNA replication and RNA transcription by alkylation and cross-linking cellular DNA strands, thus leading to disruption of the nucleic acid function.
Drug Interactions ::
Impairs immune response to vaccines, possible infection after admin of live vaccines.