Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EMZINE Has Generic Salt :: Cinnarizine
- 2 EMZINE Is From Company HANDS PH. Priced :: Rs. 15
- 3 EMZINE have Cinnarizine is comes under Sub class Anti Migraine , Anti Vertigo Drugs of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Migraine , Anti Vertigo Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EMZINE Has Generic Salt :: Cinnarizine
EMZINE Is From Company HANDS PH. Priced :: Rs. 15
EMZINE have Cinnarizine is comes under Sub class Anti Migraine , Anti Vertigo Drugs of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Migraine , Anti Vertigo Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Brand Name||Company / Manufacturers||Strength||Unit||Price / 10|
|EMZINE||HANDS PH.||25MG||10||Rs. 15|
|Company Brand Name||Salt Combination||Main Medical Class||Sub Medical Class|
|From HANDS PH. :: EMZINE||Cinnarizine||Nervous System||Anti Migraine , Anti Vertigo Drugs|
Indications for Drugs ::
Nausea and vomiting, motion sickness, vertigo, meniere’s disease, peripheral vascular diseases, cerebrovascular disorders, vestibular disorders
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 15 to 30 mg three times daily. Peripheral vascular diseases 75 mg 2-3 times/day. Motion sickness 30 mg 2 hr before travel and 15 mg 8 hrly during travel if needed. Cerebrovascular disorders 75 mg 1-3 times/day. Vertigo and vestibular disorders 30 mg 3 times/day. Children (5 to 12 years): Half of the adult dose.
Proven hypersensitivity to the drug. Parkinson’s disease. Childn and neonates.
Drug Precautions ::
Hypotension; pregnancy; lactation; elderly. May impair ability to drive or operate machineries.
Drug Side Effects ::
Extrapyramidal symptoms sometimes associated with severe depression. Drowsiness, headache, GI upsets, unsteadiness, headache; rarely skin and hypersensitivity reactions, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary difficulty or retention, constipation and increased gastric reflux, fatigue. Hypolipidaemic effect.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cinnarizine has calcium-channel blocking activity selective for arterial smooth muscle. It also has some antihistamine activity. Cinnarizine acts as a labyrinthine sedative. It also improves microcirculation by reducing ischaemia-induced blood viscosity.
Drug Interactions ::
CNS depressant effect enhanced with alcohol. Action potentiated by domperidone.