Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EXELENT PASTE Has Generic Salt :: Strontium
- 2 EXELENT PASTE Is From Company Zee Lab Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 EXELENT PASTE have Strontium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EXELENT PASTE Has Generic Salt :: Strontium
EXELENT PASTE Is From Company Zee Lab Priced :: Rs. N.I.
EXELENT PASTE have Strontium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 2 g/day. Renal impairment: No dosage adjustment needed. CrCl (ml/min) <30 Not recommended. Contraindication ::
Patients w/ current or previous venous thromboembolic events including deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism; temporary or permanent immobilisation due to post-surgical recovery or prolonged bed rest; current or history of ischaemic heart disease, peripheral arterial disease and/or cerebrovascular disease; uncontrolled HTN. Lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Not recommended for use in patients with CrCl <30 ml/min. Patients at increased risk of venous thromboembolism. Pregnancy. Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea and diarrhoea. Headache, loose stools and eczema. Transient reversible increases in creatine kinase activity.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Strontium ranelate stimulates bone formation, osteoblast precursor replication and collagen synthesis. Decreasing osteoclast differentiation and resorbing activity, it reduces bone resorption resulting in a rebalance of bone turnover in favour of bone formation.
Drug Interactions ::
May reduce the absorption of oral tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics. Medicinal products containing Ca may reduce strontium ranelate bioavailability.