Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name HYPOTEARS PLUS Has Generic Salt :: BORIC
- 2 HYPOTEARS PLUS Is From Company Novartis Priced :: Rs. 35.3
- 3 HYPOTEARS PLUS have BORIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name HYPOTEARS PLUS Has Generic Salt :: BORIC
HYPOTEARS PLUS Is From Company Novartis Priced :: Rs. 35.3
HYPOTEARS PLUS have BORIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Apply on the skin 2 times daily. The preparation is applied to the lesion, covered with a dressing & left for 1 hour.
Hypersensitivity, acute & pustular psoriasis.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid contact of eyes & sensitive areas of skin.
Drug Side Effects ::
Local burning sensation & irritation, stains skin, hair and fabrics.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Boric acid is a weak topical anti-infective agent. Salicylic acid has a potent keratolytic action and a slight antiseptic action when applied topically. It softens and destroys the stratum corneum by increasing endogenous hydration which causes the horny layer of the skin to swell, soften, and then desquamate. At high concentrations, salicylic acid has a caustic effect. It also possesses weak antifungal and antibacterial activity.
Drug Interactions ::