Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ANDROSURE % Has Generic Salt :: Testosterone
- 2 ANDROSURE % Is From Company German R. Priced :: Rs. 55
- 3 ANDROSURE % have Testosterone is comes under Sub class Androgens and Anti Androgens of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Androgens and Anti Androgens
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ANDROSURE % Has Generic Salt :: Testosterone
ANDROSURE % Is From Company German R. Priced :: Rs. 55
ANDROSURE % have Testosterone is comes under Sub class Androgens and Anti Androgens of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Androgens and Anti Androgens
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Testosterone||GEL||Rs. 55||5 GM|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hypogonadism, Testosterone replacement therapy
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Testosterone gels: Take this medication by applying the gel to skin of lower abdomen, inner thighs or shoulders and upper arms, usually once daily. It may take up to a few months before the full benefit of this drug takes effect.
Hypercalcaemia or hypercalciuria, males with breast or prostate carcinoma. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Cardiovascular disorders, skeletal metastases, renal or hepatic impairment, epilepsy, migraine, diabetes or other conditions which may be aggravated by fluid retention, eg heart failure. Elderly, prepubertal boys. Monitor signs of virilization (females) and development of priapism or excessive sexual stimulation (males). Periodic haemoglobin, lipid determinations and rectal prostate examination.
Drug Side Effects ::
Common side effects seen with the use of testosterone gels include: Application site reactions including itching, rash and redness High blood pressure Headache Acne Increases in the blood of prostatic specific antigen (PSA) produced by the prostate gland Large increases red blood cell count Swelling of hands and feet Loss of head hair Increased body hair growth Breast enlargement Flushing Women: Hair loss, enlargement of the clitoris, an increase in the amount of facial hair or your voice deepening or becoming hoarse with use of testosterone 300 µg patches. Transdermal: local irritation. Buccal: Gum irritation, bitter taste, gum pain, tenderness. Potentially Fatal: Peliosis hepatis, liver toxicity, malignant neoplasm.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Testosterone is the principal endogenous androgen responsible for promoting the growth and development of male sexual organs and maintaining secondary sex characteristics in androgen-deficient males.
Drug Interactions ::
Enhance activities of ciclosporine, antidiabetics, thyroxine, anticoagulants. Long term use of testosterone may cause resistance to effects of neuromuscular blockers. Enhance fluid retention from corticosteroids.