Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DILNICON Has Generic Salt :: Nicorandil
- 2 DILNICON Is From Company VHB Priced :: Rs. 147.00/215.00
- 3 DILNICON have Nicorandil is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DILNICON Has Generic Salt :: Nicorandil
DILNICON Is From Company VHB Priced :: Rs. 147.00/215.00
DILNICON have Nicorandil is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Initial:10 mg twice daily. Usual dose: 10-20 mg twice daily. Max: 30 mg twice daily.
Cardiogenic shock; hypotension; left ventricular failure with low filling pressure; lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Hypovolaemia, low systolic BP, acute pulmonary oedema, pregnancy. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache (usually transitory), flushing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Hypotension and reflex tachycardia at high doses.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Nicorandil dilates arterioles and large coronary arteries by opening the potassium channels, and stimulates guanylate cyclase causing venous vasodilatation. It therefore reduces preload and afterload, and improves coronary blood flow.
Drug Interactions ::
Hypotensive interaction may occur with alcohol, TCAs, antihypertensives and other vasodilators. Potentially Fatal: Enhanced hypotensive effect with sildenafil and other phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors.