Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DINOSPRAY Has Generic Salt :: Isosorbide
- 2 DINOSPRAY Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 105
- 3 DINOSPRAY have Isosorbide is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DINOSPRAY Has Generic Salt :: Isosorbide
DINOSPRAY Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 105
DINOSPRAY have Isosorbide is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Heart failure, Angina, Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Long term management of angina 20-120 mg/day in divided doses. Max: 240 mg/day. Heart failure 30-160 mg/day in divided doses. Max: 240 mg/day. Sublingual Heart failure 5-15 mg 2-3 hrly. Acute angina As tab: 2.5-10 mg. As spray: 1-3 sprays (1.25 mg/spray).
Severe hypotension or anaemia, hypovolaemia, heart failure due to obstruction, or raised intracranial pressure due to head trauma or cerebral haemorrhage.
Drug Precautions ::
Raised intracranial pressure, hypotension, hypovolaemia. Mitral valve prolapse, arterial hypoxaemia, glaucoma, elderly, hypothyroidism, malnutrition, pregnancy, lactation
Drug Side Effects ::
Hypotension, tachycardia, flushing, headache, dizziness, palpitation, syncope, confusion. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain. Apprehension, restlessness, weakness and vertigo. Potentially Fatal: Severe hypotension, circulatory collapse.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Isosorbide dinitrate relaxes vascular smooth muscles by stimulating cyclic-GMP. It decreases left ventricular pressure (preload) and arterial resistance (afterload).
Drug Interactions ::
Increased hypotensive effects with alcohol or vasodilators. Marked orthostatic hypotension may occur when used with calcium channel blockers. Vasodilatory effect may be reduced with dihydroergotamine. Ergotamine effects may be enhanced. Reduced effectiveness of sublingual form with disopyramide. Potentially Fatal: Significant hypotension may occur with phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors.