Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name HYLORASE Has Generic Salt :: Hyaluronidase
- 2 HYLORASE Is From Company BIOSENA Priced :: Rs. 52
- 3 HYLORASE have Hyaluronidase is comes under Sub class Fluid , Electrolyte Preparations of Main Class Nutrition
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nutrition Sub Medicine Class :: Fluid , Electrolyte Preparations
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name HYLORASE Has Generic Salt :: Hyaluronidase
HYLORASE Is From Company BIOSENA Priced :: Rs. 52
HYLORASE have Hyaluronidase is comes under Sub class Fluid , Electrolyte Preparations of Main Class Nutrition
Main Medicine Class:: Nutrition Sub Medicine Class :: Fluid , Electrolyte Preparations
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hypodermoclysis, Facilitate SC/IM inj, Aid in dispersal of extravasated fluids or blood, Aid in diffusion of local anesthesia in ophthalmology
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Parenteral Adjunct in hypodermoclysis 1,500 u for every 500-1,000 mL of fluid for SC administration. Facilitate SC/IM inj 1,500 u added directly into the inj. Aid in dispersal of extravasated fluids or blood 1,500 u into the affected area. Aid in diffusion of local anesth in ophthalmology 15 u/mL of local anesth soln.
Hypersensitivity, malignancy. Direct application to the cornea, reduction of swelling of bites or stings. Inj into or around infected area. IV admin; unexplained premature labour.
Drug Precautions ::
Impaired renal function. Infants, elderly. Patients with infections. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Urticaria, occasional severe allergy. Potentially Fatal: Hypersensitivity and anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme which reduces the viscosity of ground substance, thus making the tissues more permeable to injected fluids. It facilitates distribution and absorption of locally injected substances. It also promotes resorption of excess fluids and extravasated blood in the tissues.
Drug Interactions ::
Action potentiated by urokinase especially in the treatment of MI. May increase absorption and toxicity of local anaesthetics. Heparin, salicylates and NSAIDs may inhibit the spreading action and efficacy of hyaluronidase.