Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name HYOSWIFT Has Generic Salt :: Hyoscine
- 2 HYOSWIFT Is From Company Ind-Swift Priced :: Rs. 26.5
- 3 HYOSWIFT have Hyoscine is comes under Sub class Anti Emetics of Main Class Gastrointestinal System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Gastrointestinal System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Emetics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name HYOSWIFT Has Generic Salt :: Hyoscine
HYOSWIFT Is From Company Ind-Swift Priced :: Rs. 26.5
HYOSWIFT have Hyoscine is comes under Sub class Anti Emetics of Main Class Gastrointestinal System
Main Medicine Class:: Gastrointestinal System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Emetics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Gastrointestinal tract spasm, Abdominal pain, Genitourinary spasm
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Genito-urinary spasm; GI tract spasm As butylbromide: 20 mg 4 times/day. IV/IM Genito-urinary spasm; GI tract spasm As butylbromide: 20 mg, repeat 30 mins later if needed. Max: 100 mg/day.
Narrow-angle glaucoma, acute haemorrhage, paralytic ileus, tachycardia due to cardiac insufficiency, myasthenia gravis.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic/renal disease, pyloric stenosis, urinary retention, prostatic hyperplasia, psychosis, seizure disorders, ulcerative colitis, coronary artery disease, tachyarrhythmias, heart failure, hypertension. Elderly, children, pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Flushing, postural hypotension, tachycardia, fibrillation. Rarely psychotic reactions. Dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, headache, memory loss. Dry skin, erythema, increased sensitivity to light, rash. Bloatedness, constipation, dry throat, dysphagia, nausea, vomiting, xerostomia. Dysuria, urinary retention. Tremor, weakness. Impaired accommodation, blurred vision, cycloplegia, dryness, narrow-angle glaucoma, increased intraocular pain, itching, photophobia, pupil dilation. Dry nose. Decreased diaphoresis, heat intolerance. Ophthalmic: Somnolence, dermatitis, oedema, exudate, follicular conjunctivitis, increased IOP, local irritation, photophobia, vascular and respiratory congestion. Potentially Fatal: CNS depression, coma, circulatory and respiratory failure.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Hyoscine competitively blocks muscarinic receptors and has central and peripheral actions. It relaxes smooth muscle and reduces gastric and intestinal motility.
Drug Interactions ::
Additive sedative effects with alcohol or other CNS depressants. Reduced effects with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors (donepezil, galantamine, rivastigmine, tacrine). Potentially Fatal: Effect potentiated by other anticholinergic drugs and TCAs.