Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name IROVEL Has Generic Salt :: Irbesartan
- 2 IROVEL Is From Company Sun Priced :: Rs. 127
- 3 IROVEL have Irbesartan is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name IROVEL Has Generic Salt :: Irbesartan
IROVEL Is From Company Sun Priced :: Rs. 127
IROVEL have Irbesartan is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Diabetic nephropathy, Hypertension
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO HTN; Diabetic nephropathy in Type 2 DM 150 mg once daily, up to 300 mg once daily if needed.
Hypersensitivity; pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Child <6 yr. Unilateral or bilateral renal artery stenosis; vol or Na depletion; aortic or mitral valve stenosis, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, dizziness, fatigue, headache, hyperkalaemia. Dyspepsia, oedema, myalgia, insomnia, nasal congestion, 1st dose orthostatic hypotension, rash, pharyngitis, urticaria, angioedema, anxiety/nervousness, tachycardia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Irbesartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It blocks the vasoconstricting and aldosterone-secreting effects of angiotensin II by binding to AT1 receptors.
Drug Interactions ::
May antagonise hypotensive effect and increase risk of nephrotoxicity w/ NSAIDs. May increase serum lithium levels and toxicity. Increased risk of hyperkalaemia w/ K-sparing diuretics (e.g. amiloride, triamterene, spironolactone), K supplements or K-containing salt substitutes. Potentially Fatal: May increase nephrotoxic, hyperkalaemic and hypotensive effect w/ aliskiren in patients w/ diabetes and renal impairment (GFR <60 mL/min).