Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LACIVAS Has Generic Salt :: Lacidipine
- 2 LACIVAS Is From Company Sun Priced :: Rs. 27.00/49.00
- 3 LACIVAS have Lacidipine is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LACIVAS Has Generic Salt :: Lacidipine
LACIVAS Is From Company Sun Priced :: Rs. 27.00/49.00
LACIVAS have Lacidipine is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hypertension, Storke prevention
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Initial: 2 mg once daily, up to 4-6 mg/day if needed.
Within 1 mth of MI, cardiogenic shock, unstable angina, aortic stenosis.
Drug Precautions ::
Conduction abnormalities, congenital or acquired QT prolongation, poor cardiac reserve. Hepatic impairment. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, flushing, oedema, dizziness, palpitations, aggravation of angina, increased alkaline phosphatase. Rarely asthenia, rash (e.g. erythema and itching), gastric upset, nausea, gum hyperplasia, polyuria, muscle cramps, mood disturbances.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Lacidipine is a potent dihydropyridine Ca antagonist mainly selective for Ca channels in the vascular smooth muscle. It dilates peripheral arterioles resulting in reduced peripheral vascular resistance and BP.
Drug Interactions ::
Additive effect w/ diuretics, ACE inhibitors and ?-blockers. May increase plasma level w/ cimetidine. Metabolism may be affected by CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. itraconazole) and inducers (e.g. rifampicin). May attenuate antihypertensive effect w/ corticoids or tetracosactid