Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LANZOL Has Generic Salt :: Lansoprazole
- 2 LANZOL Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 26.75/50.25
- 3 LANZOL have Lansoprazole is comes under Sub class GERD, of Main Class Gastrointestinal System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Gastrointestinal System Sub Medicine Class :: GERD,
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LANZOL Has Generic Salt :: Lansoprazole
LANZOL Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 26.75/50.25
LANZOL have Lansoprazole is comes under Sub class GERD, of Main Class Gastrointestinal System
Main Medicine Class:: Gastrointestinal System Sub Medicine Class :: GERD,
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Peptic ulcer, H.pylori infection, Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, Hypersecretory conditions, Acid-related dyspepsia, NSAID-induced ulcers, Erosive oesophagitis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Peptic ulcer 30 mg once in the morning for 4 wk (duodenal ulcer) or 8 wk (gastric ulcer). Hypersecretory conditions Initial: 60 mg/day. Daily doses >120 mg should be given in 2 divided doses. Acid-related dyspepsia 15-30 mg once in the morning for 2-4 wk. Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease 30 mg once in the morning for 4-8 wk. Maintenance: 15-30 once daily. Prevention and treatment of NSAID-related ulcers 15-30 mg/day for 4-8 wk. Child: 1-11 yr <30 kg: 15 mg once daily in the morning for up to 12 wk; >30 kg: 30 mg once daily in the morning for up to 12 wk. May increase doses up to 30 mg bid if patient is still symptomatic after 2 or more wk of treatment. 12-17 yr 30 mg once daily for up to 8 wk. H.pylori infection 30 mg twice daily, usually w/ clarithromycin and amoxicillin or metronidazole. IV Erosive oesophagitis 30 mg/day for up to 7 days.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic impairment. Gastric malignancy should be ruled out. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, headache, dizziness, eosinophilia, myalgia, glossitis, stomatitis, rash.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Lansoprazole is a substituted benzimidazole, and is also known as PPI due to its property to block the final step of acid secretion by inhibiting H+/K+ ATPase enzyme system in gastric parietal cell. Both basal and stimulated acid are inhibited.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased risk of hypomagnesaemia w/ diuretics and digoxin. May decrease plasma concentration of erlotinib, dasatinib and lapatinib. May decrease the bioavailability of itraconazole and ketoconazole. May increase plasma concentration of cilostazol and methotrexate. Reduced bioavailability w/ antacids and sucralfate. Potentially Fatal: May decrease serum levels and pharmacological effects of rilpivirine and atazanavir.