Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name NEBULA Has Generic Salt :: NEBIVOLOL
- 2 NEBULA Is From Company Zydus Med. Priced :: Rs. 65
- 3 NEBULA have NEBIVOLOL is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name NEBULA Has Generic Salt :: NEBIVOLOL
NEBULA Is From Company Zydus Med. Priced :: Rs. 65
NEBULA have NEBIVOLOL is comes under Sub class Anti Hypertensives of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Hypertensives
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Heart failure, Hypertension
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO HTN 5 mg/day. Max: 40 mg once daily. Heart failure Initial: 1.25 mg once daily. May double dose 1-2 wkly up to a max of 10 mg once daily.
Hepatic impairment, sick sinus syndrome, 2nd and 3rd degree heart block (without a pacemaker), history of asthma, metabolic acidosis, severe peripheral arterial disease, severe bradycardia, cardiogenic shock or decompensated heart failure, untreated phaeochromocytoma. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Elderly. History of anaphylaxis to various allergens, 1st degree AV block, peripheral arterial disease, DM, compensated heart failure, myasthenia gravis, history of psychiatric illness, renal impairment. May mask signs of hyperthyroidism (e.g. tachycardia).
Drug Side Effects ::
Peripheral oedema, bradycardia, chest pain; headache, fatigue, dizziness, insomnia; rash; hypercholesterolaemia, decreased HDL levels, hyperuricaemia, increased triglyceride levels, increased uric acid levels; diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal pain; thrombocytopenia; paraesthesia, weakness; increased BUN; dyspnoea. Potentially Fatal: Anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Nebivolol exhibits high selectivity for beta1-adrenergic receptors and has vasodilating activity due to a direct action on the endothelium, involving nitric oxide release. It lacks intrinsic sympathomimetic and membrane-stabilising activity.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased plasma concentrations w/ potent CYP2D6 inhibitors (e.g. paroxetine, fluoxetine, propafenone, thioridazine, quinidine). Concomitant use w/ antiarrhythmic drugs (e.g. amiodarone, disopyramide) or nondihydropyridine Ca channel blockers (e.g. diltiazem, verapamil) may cause conduction disturbance. Additive negative effects on AV conduction and heart rate w/ other beta-adrenergic blocking agents or digoxin. Concurrent admin w/ catecholamine-depleting agents (e.g. reserpine) may result in additive hypotension or bradycardia. Abrupt withdrawal of clonidine may increase risk of rebound HTN.