Post Contents List
Abciximab Drug info with Brand name and Price
- Therapeutic Classification:antiplateletDeep Vein Thrombosis Embolizations Antiplatelet Anticoagulant Treatment Therapy. Read more ... » agents
- Pharmacologic Classification:glycoprotein iib iiia inhibitors
- Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Receptor Antagonist
- SCHEDULE: H
- Category C
- STORAGE: Refrigerate at 2-8′C. Do not freeze.
- STABILlSATION IN PATIENTS WLJH UNSTABLE ANGINAApproach to Chest Pain Differential diagnosis of chest pain. Read more ... »: Adult: 250 , mcglkg body weight bolus injection over 1 min followed by 0.125 mcglkg body weight/min infusion, started up to 24 hrs before and 12 hrs after the possible intervention. Max Dose: 10 mcg/min infusion.
- ADJUNCT FOR THE PREVENTION OF ACUTEAyurveda Drugs KUSHMAND BENINCASA HISPIDA Specifically work on Central Nervous System. Read more ... » ISCHAEMIC COMPLICATIONS IN PERCUTANEOUS TRANSLUMINAL CORONARY PROCEDURES: Adult: 250 mcglkg body weight bolus injection over 1 min followed by 0.125 mcg/kg body weight/min infusion. Max Dose: 10 mcglmin infusion.
Contraindicated of Abciximab in:
- Hypersensitivity to abciximab or murine (mouse) protein.
- Active internal bleeding.
- Recent significant GI or GU bleeding (within 6 wk).
- History of CVA (within 2 yr) or CVA with neurologic sequelae.
- History of bleeding disorder.
- Recent (within 7 days) oral anticoagulantDeep Vein Thrombosis Embolizations Antiplatelet Anticoagulant Treatment Therapy. Read more ... » therapy (PT 1.2 times control).
- Platelet count <100,000 cells/mm³.
- Recent trauma or major surgery (within 6 wk).
- Intracranial neoplasm.
- Aneurysm or AV malformation.
- Severe uncontrolled hypertensionAldosteronism Clinical features Causes and Treatment. Read more ... ».
- History of vasculitis.
- Concurrent use of another parenteral GP IIb/IIIa inhibitor.
- Recent or concurrent dextran therapy.
- Cl: Hypersensitivity to any component or to murine proteins; active bleeding; patients at increased risk of haemorrhage, recent (within 6 weeks) GI or genitourinary bleeding of clinicalAyurveda Drugs KUSHMAND BENINCASA HISPIDA Specifically work on Central Nervous System. Read more ... »
- significance; history of cerebrovascular accident (CV A) within 2 yrs or CVA with a significant residual neurological deficit; bleeding diathesis; thrombocytopaenia (10,000 cells/microlitre); clotting abnormalities; administration of oral anticoagulants within 7 days; recent (within 6 weeks) major surgery or trauma; intracranial turner, arteriovenous malformation or aneurysm; severe uncontrolled hypertension; severe renalDiabetic Nephropathy and Renal complications of DM (Diabetes Mellitus). Read more ... » or hepatic impairment presumed or documented history of vasculitis; use of IV dextran before PTCA, or intent of use during PCTA.
- SP: Elderly >65 yrs, recent thrombolytic therapy, unsuccessful PTCA. During readministration; use with thrombolytics, anticoagulants and other antiplatelet agents; while obtaining IV route and/or during arterial and venous punctureslintubations; measure platelet count, prothrombin time and APTT to identify preexisting haemostatic abnormalities, before administration; pregnancy and lactation: childn; patients weighing <75 kg.
Use Abciximab Cautiously in:
- Patients weighing <75 kg or >65 yr (increased risk of bleeding).
- History of previous GI pathology.
- Concurrent thrombolytic or heparin therapy.
- PCI within 12 hr of onset of MI symptomsAyurveda Drugs KUSHMAND BENINCASA HISPIDA Specifically work on Central Nervous System. Read more ... » or PCI procedure lasting >70 min.
- OB: Lactation: Pedi: Safety not established.
- Used with heparin and aspirin to decrease cardiacHypothalamic, Pituitary And Other Sellar Masses. Read more ... » ischemic complications before or after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), including percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA).
- In combination with heparin and and/or low-dose alteplase or reteplase to enhance coronary perfusion in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Adv. Reactions/Side Effects of Abciximab
- CNS: abnormal thinking, dizzinessDizziness cause diagnosis treatment. Read more ... » , headacheHeadache. Read more ... ».
- CV: hypotensionHyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State (HHS) Acute Complication Of DM. Read more ... », atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation Causes and Treatment Indications of DC Cardioversion. Read more ... »/flutter , bradycardiaSINUS Bradycardia Bradyarrhythmia Symptoms Causes Diagnosis with Treatment. Read more ... », complete AV block, supraventricular tachycardiaHyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State (HHS) Acute Complication Of DM. Read more ... », vascular disorder, chest painApproach to Chest Pain Differential diagnosis of chest pain. Read more ... », peripheral edema.
- Hemat: bleeding, thrombocytopenia .
- Injection: 2 mg/ml in 5-ml vials
Abciximab Brand name and Price –
- REOPRO Eli Lilly VIAL 2mg/mL 10mg Price Rs- 19740.00