Article Contents ::
DIAGNOSTIC METHODS IN AYURVEDA (Ayurvedic Diagnosis)
- Trividh Pariksha (Darshan, Sparshan, Prashna).
- Dashavidh Rog and Rogi pariksha (CH.VI.8)
- Nidan Panchak.
- Ashtavidh Rogi Pariksha,( including mala,mutra).
- Mrittikabhakshana in ‘Pandu’ Roga. 9548054700
- Makshikosarpana to body, blood and urine in Madhumeha.
- Physical examination (rupa,rasa,gandha,sparsha) for body fluids like rakta,shukra, stanya,artava, mutra,sweda and kh-mala.
- Tailabindu pariksha.
- There were many comparative studies then without harming the animals and without disturbing the nature.
- The siddhant and theories written by ayurvedic acharyas were proved. These theories are true and not changed as yet.
- The never changing principles made by them can be tested again with the modern technical methods.
DOSHA GUNA PARIKSHA(CH.SU.1)
- VATA GUNA PARIKSHA(CH.SU.1)
- 1.Ruksha- Shoshane, ruksha, Snigdha Vipareeta Assessment of lipid profile of venous blood plasma after administration of sneha kalpana for 3, 5,7 days
- 2.Sheeta- Stambhane Sheeta, Ushna Vipareeta Refrigeration of blood sample and its biochemical analysis at low temperature (observe slow integration of cells).
- 3.Laghu- Langhane Laghu Gurutwa rahita Sheegra paki Ultrafugation test for proteins.
VATA GUNA PARIKSHA(CH.SU.1)
- 4. Sukshma – Vivarane Sukshma Sukshamsrotogami,
- Sukshmamarganupraveshi Estimation of adrenaline/accetylcholine in sera before and after administration of vattal draya in high doses.
- 5.Chala – Prerane Chala Action of accetylcholine/adrenaline on BP.
- 6.Vishada – Kshalane Vishada Estimation of plasma-Triglycerides, serum cholesterol before and after oral administration of Triphala Kashaya for 3 days in increased conditions.
- 7. Khara – Lekhane Kharaha
- Feaces-qualitative and quantitative analysis after administration of kampillaka.
PITTA GUNA PARIKSHA(CH.SU.1)
- 1.Sneha- Kledane snigdha. Determination of presence of fats in Bile (emulsification test )
- 2.Ushna – swedane Ushnaha qualitative and quantitative analysis of perspiration after administration of Sunthi with hot water
- 3.Teekshna- Shodhane Teekshna analysis of
- nasal mucus secretion after pradhaman nasya of Maricha (Pepper powder)
- 4.Drava- Vilodane Dravha Gastric analysis of soluble food after meal
- 5.Amala-Mukham Stravayati
- i)Analysis of saliva (pH) after administration of lemon
- or tamarind. ii) pH of gastric juice.
- 6.Sara- Saram Vyapti Sheelam
- Feaces analysis after purgation by sour gruel.
- 7.Katu- Givhagra Chimchimayan
- Analysis of saliva secretion after administration of hot chilly.
KAPHA GUNA PARIKSHA(CH.SU.1)
- 1.Guru -Brihane Guruhu
- Blood plasma analysis for large protein molecules by ultra centrifugation method and estimation of albumin after heavy meals, like meat, masha etc. (Precipitation reactions of proteins.)
- 2.Sheeta-Stambhane Sheeta, Ushna Vipareeta
- Gastric analysis at low temperature after administration of chilled milk empty stomach
- 3.Mridu -Shlathane Mriduhu
- Estimation of plasma proteins after oral administration of butter for 3,5,7days.
- 4.Snigdha- Kledane Snigdhaha
- Estimation of venous plasma Triglycerides after oral administration of ghrita (emulsification test )
- 5.Madhura –Tarpana
- Estimation of blood glucose level after starvation and their after administration of glucose water
- 6.Sthira -Dharane Sthira
- Stability test for saliva or lymphatic secretions.
- 7.Picchilaha-Lepane Picchilaha
- Analysis of saliva after oral gargle with porridge of wheat.