Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CILOKEM Has Generic Salt :: Cilostazol
- 2 CILOKEM Is From Company ALKEM Priced :: Rs. 115
- 3 CILOKEM have Cilostazol is comes under Sub class Drugs for Vascular disorder of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Vascular disorder
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CILOKEM Has Generic Salt :: Cilostazol
CILOKEM Is From Company ALKEM Priced :: Rs. 115
CILOKEM have Cilostazol is comes under Sub class Drugs for Vascular disorder of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Vascular disorder
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Peripheral vascular disease, Intermittent claudication
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 100 mg twice daily.
Heart failure; known predisposition to bleeding; history of ventricular arrhythmias; QT interval prolongation; severe renal impairment; moderate to severe hepatic impairment.
Drug Precautions ::
Congestive heart disease. Concurrent therapy with clopidogrel has not been studied for safety or efficacy. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, dizziness, palpitations, diarrhoea, abnormal stools; pain, infection; peripheral oedema, nausea, vomiting, other cardiac arrhythmias, chest pain, rhinitis, pharyngitis, ecchymosis and skin rash.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cilostazol is a reversible, selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-III (PDE-III), thereby suppressing cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation. Increase in cAMP in platelets and blood vessels leads to inhibition of platelet aggregation and vasodilation. Cilostazol also inhibits adenosine uptake into cells, which augments the cAMP-elevating effect of PDE-III inhibition.
Drug Interactions ::
Co-admin with drugs that affect CYP3A4 (erythromycin, other macrolides, diltiazem) or CYP2C19 (omeprazole) may influence the pharmacokinetics of cilostazol.