Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EMFURAZONE Has Generic Salt :: Nitrofurazone
- 2 EMFURAZONE Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 27
- 3 EMFURAZONE have Nitrofurazone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EMFURAZONE Has Generic Salt :: Nitrofurazone
EMFURAZONE Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 27
EMFURAZONE have Nitrofurazone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Brand Name||Company / Manufacturers||Strength||Unit||Price / 25G|
|Company Brand Name||Salt Combination||Main Medical Class||Sub Medical Class|
|From Emcure :: EMFURAZONE||Nitrofurazone||#N/A||#N/A|
Indications for Drugs ::
Burns, Wounds, Skin infections, Skin grafting, Ulcers
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Apply as 0.2% topical preparation in a water-soluble or water-miscible basis to the affected area.
Hypersensitivity. Cross-sensitation may occur with other nitrofuran derivatives.
Drug Precautions ::
G6PD deficiency (oral). Renal impairment.
Drug Side Effects ::
Oral: Severe peripheral neuropathy. Topical: Sensitisation, generalised allergic skin reactions.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Bactericidal against a wide spectrum of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. It also has activity against trypanosomes.
Drug Interactions ::
Reduced excretion with probenecid or sulfinpyrazone. Absorption reduced by magnesium trisilicate. Antagonistic effects with quinolone antibacterials. Reduced effects with carbonic anhydrase inhibitors or urinary alkalinisers.