Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name INVIDON Has Generic Salt :: Trimetazidine
- 2 INVIDON Is From Company Intra(INVISION) Priced :: Rs. 41.9
- 3 INVIDON have Trimetazidine is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name INVIDON Has Generic Salt :: Trimetazidine
INVIDON Is From Company Intra(INVISION) Priced :: Rs. 41.9
INVIDON have Trimetazidine is comes under Sub class Anti Anginals of Main Class Cardiovascular System
Main Medicine Class:: Cardiovascular System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Anginals
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Ischaemic heart disease, Angina pectoris; Meniere’s disease, Coronary heart disease
Drug Dose ::
One 20 mg tablet thrice daily after meals. No dosage adjustments are required in patients with impaired renal and hepatic function. One 35 mg MR tablet twice daily at mealtimes in the morning and evening.
Hypersensitivity to Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride.
Drug Precautions ::
Although teratological studies have not shown any drug related adverse effects on the course and outcome of pregnancy, the use in pregnant women is not recommended.It is not known whetherTrimetazidine passes into breast milk or not. This medication should be used while breast feeding only if the potential benefits outweigh risks to the nursing infants.
Drug Side Effects ::
(Trimetazidine) is safe and well tolerated. The most commonly encountered side effects are gastric discomfort, nausea, headache and vertigo. However, the side effects are mild and non-specific.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Trimetazidine is a cellular acting anti-ischaemic agent. It has 3 main properties by which it acts as a cytoprotective agent. It inhibits the anaerobic glycolysis and fatty acid metabolism, thus allowing only aerobic glycolysis. This action helps to restore the energy balance in the cell. It inhibits acidosis and free radical accumulation in the cell. All these action help the cell to restore the normal ionic and metabolic balance.
Drug Interactions ::
MAOIs, nifedipine. May potentiate the effects of other antianginals.