Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MOREASE Has Generic Salt :: Mebeverine
- 2 MOREASE Is From Company Dr.Reddy’S Priced :: Rs. 47.35
- 3 MOREASE have Mebeverine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MOREASE Has Generic Salt :: Mebeverine
MOREASE Is From Company Dr.Reddy’S Priced :: Rs. 47.35
MOREASE have Mebeverine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], GI tract spasm
Drug Dose ::
Adults, elderly and children over 10 years: 1 tablet three times, or 1 capsule twice daily
Drug Precautions ::
Caution should be exercised in porphyria or allergic reaction to this or any other medicine of this group.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally Mebeverine is well tolerated. However, few side-effects like skin rash, urticaria and angioedema may appear.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Mebeverine is an antispasmodic agent which exerts direct action on the GI smooth muscle.
Drug Interactions ::
No interaction studies have been performed except with alcohol. In vitro and in vivo studies in animals have demonstrated the absence of any interaction between Duspatalin Retard and ethanol. Incompatibilities: Not applicable.
Be the first to leave a review.