Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE Has Generic Salt :: DEXTRAN
- 2 RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE Is From Company Shreya Priced :: Rs. 345
- 3 RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE have DEXTRAN is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE Has Generic Salt :: DEXTRAN
RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE Is From Company Shreya Priced :: Rs. 345
RALLIDEX IN DEXTROSE have DEXTRAN is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Thromboembolic disorders, Hypovolaemic shock, Pulmonary embolism, Venous thrombosis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV Hypovolaemic shock As dextran 40 (10% soln): 10 mL/kg/day for up to 5 days. Thromboembolic disorders As dextran 40 (10% soln): Initial: 500 mL on day 1, followed by 500 mL on day 2 and subsequently on alternate days up to 10 days. Prophylaxis of post-op thromboembolic disorders As dextran 40 (10% soln): 500 mL during or at the end of surgery. May repeat dose next day and continue treatment on alternate days for up to 10 days in high-risk patients. Child: As dextran 40: Up to 5 ml/kg in infants and 10 ml/kg in children.
Hypersensitivity. Severe renal disease with oliguria or anuria. Marked cardiac decompensation. Pregnancy.
Drug Precautions ::
Drug Side Effects ::
GI disturbances; headache, dizziness; allergic reactions; raised liver enzyme values; alopecia; bone marrow suppression.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Dextrans produce expansion of plasma volume. It also reduces blood viscosity and inhibits sludging or aggregation of red blood cells.
Drug Interactions ::
Dextran: Enzyme inducers e.g. phenytoin or carbamazepine and enzyme inhibitors e.g. cimetidine. Sodium Chloride: May affect serum concentrations of lithium.