Post Contents List
The Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
(STDMycoplasma and Chalmydial Infections Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... ») Sexually Transmitted Compleat information Diseases CausesGREEN TEA Health Benefits. Read more ... », SymptomsGREEN TEA Health Benefits. Read more ... »,
|(STD) Sexually Transmitted Compleat information Diseases Causes, Symptoms, The Sexually Transmitted Diseases|
- Are a group of communicable diseases that are transmitted predominantly by sexual contact and caused by a wide range of bacterial, viral, protozoal and fungal agents and ectoparasites.
Classification of sexually transmitted disease agents-
A– Bacterial agents
- · Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- · Chlamydia trachomatis
- · Treponema pallidum
- · Haemophilus ducreyi
- · MycoplasmaMycoplasma and Chalmydial Infections Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... » hominis
- · Ureaplasma urealyticum
- · Calymmatobacterium granulomatis
- · Shigella spp.
- · Campylobacter spp.
- · Group B streptoccous
- ·Bacterial vaginosis-associated organisms.
B– Viral agents
- · Human (alpha) herpesvirus 1 or 2 (herpes simplexViruses General Introduction To VIRAL DISEASES Diagnosis Treatment with Causative Agents. Read more ... » virus)
- · Human (beta) herpesvirus 5 (formerly cytomegalovirus)
- · Hepatitis virus B
- · Human papilloma viruses
- · Entamoeba histolyticaAmoebiasis infection Diagnosis Treatment protozoan Entamoeba histolytica Symptoms and Causes. Read more ... »
- · Giardia lamblia
- · Trichomonas vaginalis.
- • Candidia albicans.
- · Phthirus pubis
- · Sarcoptes scabiei.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae — Gonorrhoea, urethritisUrinary Tract Infection (UTI) and Pyelonephritis Clinical Presentations Treatment. Read more ... », cervicitis, epididymitis, salpingitis, PID, neonatal conjunctivitis
- Treponema pallidum — Syphilis
- Haemophilus ducreyi — Chancroid
- Chlamydia trachomatis — LGV (Lymphogranuloma venereum), urethritis, cervicitis, procititis, epididymitis, infant pneumonia, Reiter’s syndromeMetabolic,Insulin Resistance Syndrome X Causes Symptoms. Read more ... », PID (Pelvic Inflammatory DiseaseGREEN TEA Health Benefits. Read more ... »), neonatal conjunctivitis
- Calymmatobacterium granulomatis — Donovanosis (granuloma inguinale)
- Herpes simplex virus — Genital herpes
- Hepatitis BHepatitis Types Causes Symptoms Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » virus — AcuteGREEN TEA Health Benefits. Read more ... » and chronicChronic Hepatitis Classification viral hepatitis Clinical features and Treatment. Read more ... » hepatitis Genital and anal warts
- Human papilloma viruses – genital and anal warts
- Human immuno deficiency virus (HIVAIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Diagnosis Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... ») — AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency SyndromeAIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Diagnosis Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... »)
- Molluscum contagiosum — Genital molluscum contagiosum
- Candida albicansFungal Infections Information Diagnosis Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... » — Vaginitis
- Trichomonas vaginalis — Vaginitis
Presentations of STD –
- · Male urethritis
- · Lower genital syndromes in women; vaginitis!
- · Genital ulceration
- · Procititis! colitis
- · Salpingitis
- · Epididymitis! orchitis
- · Infertility! ectopic pregnancy
- · Postnatal and perinatal morbidity
- · Hepatitis! hepatic carcinomaArbuda or Cancer Ayurvedic Review. Read more ... »
- · Genital carcinoma
- · Acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Age: The highest incidence is at the age of 20-24 years i.e. sexually active group.
Marital status: The frequency of STO infection is higher among single, divorced and separated persons than among married couples.
Socio-economic status: individuals from the lowest socio economic have the highest morbidity.
This is short description about STD diseaseMycoplasma and Chalmydial Infections Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... ». Precaution is always better then cure.