- RV infarctionCOMPLICATIONS OF AMI AND TREATMENT -1. Read more ... »: diagnosed by Echo
- Ventricular aneurysm
- Pericardial effusion y LV thrombus
- Wall motion abnormalities are seen
- Old scars can also cause WMA
- Decreased LV function is indication for ACE inhibitor
- VSDEisenmenger syndrome (ASD, VSD, PDA With PAH with reversal of shunt - Right-to-Ieft shunt) with Treatment. Read more ... »
- MR is diagnosed easily.
- noninvasive test for coronary artery diseaseInfluenza SARS and Whooping Cough Signs and Symptoms with Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » in which dobutamine is given to patients to increase the workload of the heartAshwagandha Withania somnifera Ayurvedic Drug of Impotency, Spermatorrhoea, Nervous Tonic and Tension. Read more ... »,
- and then the heart is evaluated with ultrasonic imaging
- The ultrasonic identification of segments of heart muscle that do not move properly when a patient with coronary artery disease exercises
- heart and great vessels by means of an ultrasonic transducer placed on the chest wall.
- obtaining echocardiographic images in with the ultrasonographic transducer is introduced into the esophagus
Myocardial perfusion imaging:
- It is done with 201TI, 99mTc. AcuteInfluenza SARS and Whooping Cough Signs and Symptoms with Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » and chronic scars cannot be distinguished by this test. It is useful for diagnosisInfluenza SARS and Whooping Cough Signs and Symptoms with Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » of viability of myocardium.
- Death occurs within 24 hrs in a vast majority of cases due to :
- ArrhythmiasSupraventricular tachycardia and Ventricular fibrillation Causes Diagnosis with Treatment. Read more ... » like ventricular fibrillationSupraventricular tachycardia and Ventricular fibrillation Causes Diagnosis with Treatment. Read more ... »
- Pump failure.