Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name PIRAC Has Generic Salt :: Piracetam
- 2 PIRAC Is From Company Orchid Hc. Priced :: Rs. 61
- 3 PIRAC have Piracetam is comes under Sub class Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name PIRAC Has Generic Salt :: Piracetam
PIRAC Is From Company Orchid Hc. Priced :: Rs. 61
PIRAC have Piracetam is comes under Sub class Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Cortical myoclonus, Cognitive enhancer
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Adjunct in treatment of cortical myoclonus 7.2 g/day in 2-3 divided doses, increase if needed. Max: 20 g/day. Cognitive enhancer 2.4 g/day in 2-3 divided doses. Severe: Up to 4.8 g/day. Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) 50-79 2/3 usual dose 30-49 1/3 usual dose 20-29 1/6 usual dose <20 Contra-indicated Contraindication ::
Hepatic and severe renal impairment. Cerebral haemorrhage. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid abrupt withdrawal. Impaired renal function. Cardiac disorders. Haemostatic disorders. Patients who have recently undergone major surgery. Elderly.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hyperkinesia, nervousness, depression, diarrhoea, rashes. CNS stimulation, sleep disturbances, dizziness, excitement, insomnia, somnolence, wt gain.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Piracetam protects the cerebral cortex against hypoxia. It also inhibits platelet aggregation and reduces blood viscosity.
Drug Interactions ::
May increase prothrombin time in patients who are on warfarin.