Post Contents List
Vata Avritatva and Gatatva of vata
2. GatatvaGatatva or Ashrita. Read more ... » of vataDiagnostic Methods in Ayurveda Trividh Pariksha. Read more ... ».
Avarana of Vata :-
The process of Avarana : -
- In Caraka it is mentioned in (Ca.Ci.- 28/60) that, when the Vata is provoked, it agitates the other Dosas i.e. PittaDiagnostic Methods in Ayurveda Trividh Pariksha. Read more ... » and KaphaDiagnostic Methods in Ayurveda Trividh Pariksha. Read more ... » and throwing them about here and
there , which it turn causesJALVETAS SALIX TETRASPERMA Ayurveda Drugs VEDNASTHAPAN DRAVYA work on Nervous System. Read more ... » obstruction to the subtle channels of the body leading to Avarana of Vata, which leads to the diminution of the body nutrient fluid (RasaDiagnostic Methods in Ayurveda Trividh Pariksha. Read more ... ») and other body element to, In this way Avarana of Vata is produced leading to specific group of Vata Vyadhi. In another instance also the hindrances to the kinetic movement (Gatihanan) in the sole cause of Avarana of Vata is highlighted by Carkrapani in (Ca.Ci-28/205). Therefore, in Avarana, Samprapti, the vitiation of Vata is the pivot importance while other aspects such as involvement of Kapha and Pitta.
- Avarana is evident in KampavataKampavata (Parkinson's disease). Read more ... » particularly following Avarana may be responsible for Kampavata.
1) Kaphavritta Vyana :-
- Its symptom are Gatisanga tath Adhikam, Gurugatrata (Ca.Ci.–28/228) Chestastambha, Stambhanam (Su.Ni–1/39,B.P.,Hansaraja), Skhalita aati and Parava Asthi Vak Graha (As. Ni – 16/50) some of these are also observed in Kampavata.
2) Kaphavritta Udana : -
- Vaksvara Graha, Dourbalya, Gurugatrata, Vaivarnya, Aruci (Ca.Ci-28/224-225) Mandagni Shita Stambha (Su.Ni.-1/35) Bala Varna– Pranasha (A.S,N.-16/49) and Kampanam (Hansraja) are its symptomsJALVETAS SALIX TETRASPERMA Ayurveda Drugs VEDNASTHAPAN DRAVYA work on Nervous System. Read more ... » some of which are also found in Kampavata.
- Its symptoms are Alpagni, Asveda, Stabhata, Chestahani and Nimilana (Ca.Ci.-28/214-215) and few of which are also seen in Kampavata.
4) Majjavritta Vata :-
- Udveshtanam, Vinamana, Jrimbha and Shula (Ca.Ci.–28/67-68) Majority of the symptoms of Kampavata are included in the above mentioned Avarana. Caraka mention that, by combining symptoms of different Avaranas, we can diagnose the condition of mixed Avarans (Ca.Ci.-28) These conditions of Avarana impair the function of concerned Vata in three ways viz–
- I) Hyperfunctioning
- II) Hypofunctioning and
- III) Altered functioning which and explained in Ca.Ci–28/231, 216 and A.H.Ni–16/54.
- The knowledge of Avarana is necessary because the physician, who after ascertaining the state of diminution, aggravation, equilibrium and occlusion of these Dosas administers appropriate therapies, never fails to be successful in his efforts (Ca.Ci–28/246-247).