Home » Ayurveda » Sukra Kshaya
Sukra Kshaya : –
- Sukra is closely related with Rasa and Majja Dhatu as it gets nutrition from these DhatusSukrakshaya is characterized by Dourbalya (Weakness), Mukhasosa (dryness of mouth).
- Pandu (pallor), Sada (depression) Shrama (fatigue), Klaibya (impotency) and Sukra Avisarga (non-ejaculations of semen).
- Further Caraka says that excessive indulgence in Sexual intercourse leads to Sukrakshaya, which proceed to various symptom including Vepathu (tremor), Visada (depression) Jadyata (dullness) Svara sada (feebleness of voice).
- Some of which are also seen in Kampavata.
- The Vajeekarana drugs like
- Kapikacchu has been included in the reference (Triphaladi Mahasneha Ca.Ci–28/129),
- (SahacharaTaila A.H.–21/67-69)
- Dvitiya Mahamasha Taila(Cakradatta VataVyadhi-157-161)
- Tritiya Mahamasha Taila (Cakradatta Vata vyadhi-162-164) and
- Saptraprashtha Mahasneha (Cakradatta Vata Vyadhi-181-185).
- (Sharangdhara M-9/111-112), Varunitaila. Mashabaladi Kvath
- Naya–Utt.8/36-37) Prescribed for Kampavata verify the role of
- Sukrakshaya in Kampavata. So it supports the concept of
- Sukrakshaya in Kampavata patients.
Therapeutic Division & Details :: Medicine Content or Salt & Details ::