Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DEEMET Has Generic Salt :: Oxyphenonium
- 2 DEEMET Is From Company Lark Lab Priced :: Rs. 9.56/181.00
- 3 DEEMET have Oxyphenonium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DEEMET Has Generic Salt :: Oxyphenonium
DEEMET Is From Company Lark Lab Priced :: Rs. 9.56/181.00
DEEMET have Oxyphenonium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Peptic ulcer, Gastrointestinal tract spasm, Visceral spasms
Drug Dose ::
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3-4 times daily. Children: 1/2-1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
Intestinal obstruction, renal function impairment , appendicitis, chronic diarrhea, sensitivity to aluminium, magnesium and simethicone.
Drug Precautions ::
Should be caution , if allergic to any ingredient to magaldrate and simethicone suspension, with a history of kidney problem or taking citrate salts ( found in some calcium supplements, antacids and laxative )
Drug Side Effects ::
Constipation , diarrhea, intestinal pain.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Oxyphenonium is an anticholinergic drug. It exerts its action by inhibiting muscarinic (cholinergic) receptors on smooth muscles, cardiac muscles and prevents the effect of Acetylcholine. Inhibition of Acetylcholine produces relaxation of smooth muscles and prevents the muscle spasm in irritable bowel syndrome. Oxyphenonium also has a direct relaxant effect on smooth muscle. It also inhibits gastrointestinal propulsive movement and decreases gastric acid secretion and control bronchial, pharyngeal and tracheal secretions. It also possesses nicotinic blocking activity and interferes with ganglionic or neuromuscular transmission. It cross the BBB poorly and does not produce CNS effect.
Drug Interactions ::