Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MONOCLATE-P Has Generic Salt :: Factor
- 2 MONOCLATE-P Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 MONOCLATE-P have Factor is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MONOCLATE-P Has Generic Salt :: Factor
MONOCLATE-P Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. N.I.
MONOCLATE-P have Factor is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV Replacement therapy in haemophilia B Dosage is individualised dependng on the preparation used, severity of the disease and type of surgery. Suggested target factor IX concentrations: To be raised to 20-30% of normal for mild-moderate haemorrhage; 30-60% of normal for more serious haemorrhage or minor surgery and 60-100% of normal for severe haemorrhage or major surgery. Prophylaxis in severe haemophilia B 20-40 IU/kg every 3-4 days as needed.
Hypersensitivity to mouse or hamster protein.
Drug Precautions ::
Caution when used in patients at risk of thromboembolism or disseminated intravascular coagulation. May cause increased risk of intravascular coagulation and thrombosis in patients with hepatic impairment. Risk of viral infection transmission as factor IX complex is a plasma-derived product. Vaccination against hepatitis A and B are recommended in haemophilic patients. Safety and efficacy have not been demostrated in patients < 16 yr. Pregnancy. Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea and vomiting, headache, and flushing particularly after rapid infusion. Hypersensitivity reactions such as chills and urticaria. Potentially Fatal: Severe allergic reactions.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Factor IX is used as replacement therapy in patients with haemophilia B whereby there is a genetic deficiency of factor IX.
Drug Interactions ::