Post Contents List
Aplastic Anaemia Causes Symptomes Diagnosis And Treatment
- Anaemias associated with normocytic and normochromic red cells and low reticulocyte response (reticulocyte index less than 2.5) are called hypoproliferative anaemias.
- These include iron deficiency anaemia, anaemias in chronicChronic Hepatitis Classification viral hepatitis Clinical features and Treatment. Read more ... » inflamation, renalDiabetic Nephropathy and Renal complications of DM (Diabetes Mellitus). Read more ... » diseasePRESENTATIONS OF ischemic heart disease(IHD). Read more ... », hypometabolic states and anaemias due to bone marrow damage.
- Is a Blood DisordersHemoglobinopathies Sickle cell Thalssemia Diagnosis Treatment. Read more ... » with low reticulocyte response, on the basis of Blood Cell deficiency it could be of multiple types
|symptomsPRESENTATIONS OF ischemic heart disease(IHD). Read more ... » of Aplastic Anaemia|
- The hypoproliferative anaemiasAnaemia due to iron deficiency Causes and Treatment. Read more ... » due to bone marrow damage are the following
- · Aplastic anaemia
- · Myelodysplasia
- · Pure red cell aplasia
- · Myelophthisis.
- Aplastic anaemia is pancytopenia with bone marrow hypocellularity.
The blood picture shows in Aplastic Anaemia
- · Anaemia – normochromic, normocytic, or macrocytic.
- · Low reticulocyte count.
- · Pancytopenia – which means Anaemia, Leukopenia, Thrombocytopenia.
|CausesPRESENTATIONS OF ischemic heart disease(IHD). Read more ... » of Aplastic Anaemia|
Causes of Aplastic Anaemia
- · Aplastic anaemia may be due to genetic causes like Fanconi’s anaemia.
- · Aplastic anaemia may be associated with SLE, hypersplenism, B12 and folate deficiency, infections, alcohol, sarcoidosisSarcoidosis Causes Diagnosis Symptoms and Treatment. Read more ... », tuberculosis, Leishmaniasis, Q feverHow to Manage Hay Fever at Home. Read more ... » etc.
- · Radiation, Hepatitis Non A, Non B, Non C, Parvovirus, and Epstein Barr virus, (HIVAIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Diagnosis Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... ») HIV-l may also cause aplastic anaemia.
- · Drugs which can cause aplastic anaemia are cytotoxic drugs, chloramphenicol, insecticides, heavy metals, carbamazepine, sulphonamides, estrogens (as in pregnancy), allopurinol, methyldopa, carbimazole, lithium etc. .
TreatmentPRESENTATIONS OF ischemic heart disease(IHD). Read more ... » of Aplastic Anaemia
- · Replacement of hemopoietic cells by stem cell transplant.
- · Suppression of immune systemPRESENTATIONS OF ischemic heart disease(IHD). Read more ... ».
- · Withdrawal of drugs or toxins causing aplastic anaemia.
- · Bone marrow transplantation.
- · Immunosuppression with antilymphocyte globulin (ALG) and antithymocyte globulin (ATG).
- · Cyclophosphamide.
- · Androgens.
- · Supportive care like antibiotics, red cell transfusions etc.
- Myelofibrosis or Myeloid metaplasia cause myelophthisic anaemias due to invading tumorUses of Ayurveda for Improvement in Cancer Patients Treatment. Read more ... » cells, mycobacteria(Tuberculosis), fungi, HIV, sarcoidosis etc.
- Antifungal antitubercular(ATT Treatment) removal of tumor transfusion support.