Post Contents List
All about Bacterial Infections Caused by PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES
- Gram-Negative PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES with diagnosisSleep Disorders Polysomnography Causes Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » TreatmentSleep Disorders Polysomnography Causes Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » SignsSleep Disorders Polysomnography Causes Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... » and symptomsSleep Disorders Polysomnography Causes Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... »
INFECTIONS DUE TO PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES
Gram-Negative Losing the crystal violet stain and taking the color of the red counterstain in Gram’s method of staining, a primary characteristic of certain microorganisms
|Bacterial InfectionsToxoplasma Infection Transmission Clinical Manifestations Diagnosis Treatment. Read more ... » Caused byGram-Negative PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES|
- PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES gram-negativeBacterial Infections Caused by Gram-Negative LEGIONELLA with diagnosis Treatment. Read more ... », aerobic, motile bacilli with polar flagella.
- Most are saprophytic, living in soil and decomposing organic matter.
- Some produce blue and yellow pigments.
- Pseudomonas infect the wounds created in diabetes and other open wounds,
- Pseudomonas is the most common bacteria present in maximum infections, in general, it infect the wound’s created by surgical , or traumatic injury or any open wound made by anything.
- Pseudomonas species are Gram-negative free-living opportunistic pathogens. The commonest human pathogen in this group is P. aeruginosa.
|P. aeruginosa infects , dermatitis, surgical wounds, sites, cancerArbuda or Cancer Ayurvedic Review. Read more ... » lesions|
- It produces blue-green pigment pyocyanin which helps to identify the organism.
- P. aeruginosa infects burns, dermatitis, surgical wounds, catheter sites, cancer lesions, diabetic lesions etc.
- A species that produces a distinctive blue-green pigment, grows readily in water, and may cause life-threatening infections in humans, urinary tract infections, including nosocomial pneumonia,and sepsisSepsis (Septic Shock) Definition Diagnosis and Pathophysiology. Read more ... ».
- It may also cause malignantPheochromocytoma Clinical Features Diagnosis Treatment. Read more ... » otitis externa, folliculitis, and skin infections in patients who have suffered burns.
|Gram-Negative PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES|
Treatment of PSEUDOMONAS SPECIES
- in Pseudomonas treatment we have to use broad spectrum antibiotics,
- Piperacillin / Tazobactam,
- Ticarcillin / Clavulanate,