Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MILNACE Has Generic Salt :: MILNACIPRAN
- 2 MILNACE Is From Company Torrent Priced :: Rs. 69
- 3 MILNACE have MILNACIPRAN is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MILNACE Has Generic Salt :: MILNACIPRAN
MILNACE Is From Company Torrent Priced :: Rs. 69
MILNACE have MILNACIPRAN is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Based on efficacy and tolerability dosing may be titrated according to the following schedule: Day 1: 12.5 mg once Days 2-3: 25 mg/day (12.5 mg twice daily) Days 4-7: 50 mg/day (25 mg twice daily) After Day 7: 100 mg/day (50 mg twice daily) Based on individual patient response, the dose may be increased to 200 mg/day (100 mg twice daily). Doses above 200 mg/day have not been studied.
1. Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) 2. Uncontrolled Narrow-Angle Glaucoma
Drug Precautions ::
1 Suicide Risk 2 Serotonin Syndrome 3 Elevated Blood Pressure 4 Elevated Heart Rate 5 Seizures 6 Hepatotoxicity 7 Discontinuation of Treatment with Savella 8 Hyponatremia 9 Abnormal Bleeding 10 Activation of Mania 11 Patients with a History of Dysuria 12 Controlled Narrow-Angle Glaucoma 13 Concomitant Use with Alcohol
Drug Side Effects ::
The most frequently occurring adverse reactions (? 5% and greater than placebo) were nausea, headache, constipation, dizziness, insomnia, hot flush, hyperhidrosis, vomiting, palpitations, heart rate increased, dry mouth, and hypertension .
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
SNRI; has no affinity for other neurotransmitter receptors (including gamma-aminobutyric acid [GABA], beta-adrenergic, opiate, histaminergic, and benzodiazepine receptors) and has no MAOI activity.
Drug Interactions ::
Iproniazide, nialamide, selegiline, digitalis, sumatriptan, parenteral epinephrine or norepinephrine, clonidine, moclobemide, toloxantone.