Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AREST Has Generic Salt :: OLOPATADINE
- 2 AREST Is From Company CENTAUR PH. Priced :: Rs. 69.5
- 3 AREST have OLOPATADINE is comes under Sub class Miscellaneous of Main Class Anti Infectives
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Miscellaneous
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AREST Has Generic Salt :: OLOPATADINE
AREST Is From Company CENTAUR PH. Priced :: Rs. 69.5
AREST have OLOPATADINE is comes under Sub class Miscellaneous of Main Class Anti Infectives
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Miscellaneous
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|OLOPATADINE||EYE DPS||Rs. 69.5||5ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adults and children (above 3 years of age). One drop in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye(s) twice daily.
It is contraindicated incase of hypersensitivity to Olopatadine or to any component of the preparation.
Drug Precautions ::
To prevent contaminating the dropper tip and solution, care should be taken not to touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the bottle. Patients should be advised not to wear a contact lens if their eye is red. Lopadine should not be used to treat contact lens related irritation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Ocular: blurred vision, burning or stinging, conjunctivitis, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, hypersensitivity, keratitis, lid edema, pain and ocular pruritus. Non-ocular: asthenia, back pain, flu syndrome, headache, increased cough, infection, nausea, rhinitis, sinusitis and taste perversion.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Olopatadine is a relatively selective histamine H1-receptor antagonist which inhibits the release of histamine from mast cells and histamine-induced effects on conjunctival epithelial cells. It shares many of the pharmacologic effects of mast cell stabilisers.
Drug Interactions ::
May result in additive CNS depression w/ CNS depressants.